Where to go
To see the specifications of Algoan's API, check the API reference.
For documentation about Algoan Decision Engine (Algoan credit score), please refer to our product page.
The next section introduces the Algoan Chatbot, Services and Connectors. It will help you understand the main critical points of our services:
- What is a service and how are services created, updated and served by a chatbot?
- How does a chatbot integrate a service?
- How will a connector associated with a service gain access to the chatbot API?
- How do the chatbot and its connectors communicate?
Afterward, RESTHooks and Events sections will explain how events are sent by the Algoan Chatbot to its connector, and the way connectors should implement their resthooks to receive those events. Some important points you will understand:
- How do we manage a resthook?
- How do we format events and validate them?
- What is the performance requirement of the Algoan Chatbot?
- How do we manage failure?
In the next part, you will find essential references on the Algoan Chatbot API, including:
- What are the API environments?
- How to authenticate?
- What is the format of our response?
- How to assure idempotency?
- How does Algoan revise versions of the API?
In the exposed resources section, we will explain the data model of the resources exposed by our API and their internal links. The exposed resources are:
- Application, where all information concerning an applicant is stored;
- Bank User, representing the transactions and bank accounts of the end-user;
- Folder, which contains the files or other documents of the applicant.
In the last part, we will present the different services:
- Bank, e.g. to get a loan offer from a bank service;
- Bank Reader, to perform an aggregation;
- Electronic Signature, to sign a contract online;
- KYC, to verify the identity of the end-user;
- Score, to compute the end-user's credit score.